EEA (European Economic Area) Family Permit


EEA Family Permit

Citizens of EEA (European Economic Area) countries have the right to live and work in the UK under European law. Any family members or spouse of the EEA National can also enjoy the rights to live and work in the UK with the EEA national even if they do not belong to an EEA nation themselves. Any citizen of an EEA country wishing to take up residency in the UK is also permitted to bring their dependent family. If the candidate is the national of an old EEA country, then they can enter the UK with minimum documentation. The candidate is not required to apply for entry clearance but may be asked to provide some evidence such as their passport or national identity card for verification.